We follow the best industry practices and work to deliver unmatched client satisfaction, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your valued information.
Here is a list of other value adding services rendered to our clients:
- Registration of A New Company / LLP: Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) enjoy the reputation of being a more organized form of businesses under the supervision of a government watchdog. Hence, they are widely trusted by the society and may be the most suitable form of business for many establishments.We help you in registering a company or LLP in a typically fast and efficient manner.
- Annual company law filings and compliance: The Companies Act, 2013 has prescribed various filings and compliances that need to be done by companies on an ongoing basis. We ensure timely and effective completion of all the formalities that may be applicable to your concern.
- RERA registration and certification: Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 brought a sea change in the real estate scenario in India. It requires mandatory registration with the concerned Real Estate Authority, and completion of periodic formalities, failing which the promoters are liable to substantial penalties and litigations. We guide our clients about the new changes brought by this new law, ensure prompt registration of their Real Estate projects and assist in the mandatory CA certifications and audit required by RERA.
- Startup registration and recognition: Under the start-up India Initiative, innovative and scalable companies can get recognized as Startups by the government, inorder to access a hist of tax benefits, easier compliance and potential access to equity funding from angel investors. Our team provides you valuable guidance in this regard.
- Accounts / Payroll outsourcing: Accounts / Payroll outsourcing can help organizations by cutting their costs and ensuring efficient work. It is an easy solution to cut your costs while maintaining qualitative work.
- Due diligence: It facilitates a person to get an in-depth analysis of the financial position of a third person’s company. It may be required by lenders, potential investors or prospective business partners for evaluating the performance of a business.
- Agreement drafting: We analyse the proposed agreements thoroughly and assist our client in understanding the implications thereof. It is an exercise of reviewing the terms and highlighting clauses which may prove to be tricky for our client.
- Import Export Registration: Import Export (IE) Code is a mandatory registration required for persons importing or exporting goods and services from India. Once registered, the companies could avail several benefits from the DGFT, Export Promotion Council, Customs, etc., on the basis of imports or exports.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit